Sunday, March 15, 2009

The SPM Results

ICT Seniors: Seven are 2007 - 2008 & Two are 2008 - 2009
The SPM result which was announced on Thursday (12/03/09) showed that it was the best result ever achieved by KSAH. Congratulations!!!
As for the ICT subject, it was also the best so far. Out of 12 students who took ICT, four got 1A, five got 2A, two got 4B & one got 5C. We should be happy too, but not to be carried away - the result is not achieved by you guys but by your seniors.
Although I'm very happy, it is not a total happiness. I regretted 'coz I think out of the three who didn't get "A", one of them should get a better result.
Thinking back, I know why that student didn't get "A". He didn't pay attention. When I'm teaching, he will on the computer & started doing something. When I 'mare' he pretended to pay attention. A few minutes later, he repeated the 'not paying attention'.
A little reminder:
I can see that a few of you guys are doing the same thing. If you noticed, I will do my teaching for only not more than 30 minutes. So, for that short time, please concentrate (that is my time with you guys - respect it).
-Pak G-

No comments:

Post a Comment