Friday, May 15, 2009

Selamat Hari Guru

We will be celebrating the Teachers Day on Sunday 17th. May 2009. Let's wish all your teachers "Selamat Hari Guru". It is nice if you guys could see all your teachers on that day & wish them personally. Thanks them for teaching you.
As for me ... this is my GIFT for you guys on the Hari Guru:
Early of the year (if you still remember) I told you that a few of your teachers said that your class is different & the best among all the previous ICT class - even the best among this year Form 4.
But last Tuesday (12th May 2009), those same teachers told me that they would like to take back the words. They told me that recently there were:
1. those who didn't do their homework.
2. those who skipped class for the co curricular activities.
3. those who didn't pay attention during learning.
We don't have to argue on what they said. Starting this Hari Guru, let us all bring back the old (early of the year) Form 4 Alfa. I know you can & if you can, I think that's the greatest GIFT to your teachers for this year Hari Guru.
-Pak G-
Catatan:
1. Saya agak kecewa dengan situasi tersebut.
2. Selamat menduduki peperiksaan pertengahan tahun.

No comments:

Post a Comment