Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Hi Guys,
I feel very unhappy after going through our blog web messages - especially after today's class. To me, some of you don't behave the way you should be. Using other people's name, such as our pengetua's name is UNFORGIVABLE.
Do you all know that our blog is being read by a lot of Internet users. Our blog is one of the link in our school official web - the only class blog which we should be very proud.
So guys ... please give a thought - if this is the way you behave I have these FOUR options:
1. remove the web messages.
2. remove the link from sahc web - already removed temporarily
3. stop this blog
4. ~ ^ ~ ... %% ^ $$ ! +++)&^%$#
You all decide and let me know ... IF I DON'T HEAR anything from you guys by this coming Sunday, I will make the decision. If I have to make the decision, I am very sure that YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE IN MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment