Monday, April 6, 2009

Notes

I just received a sms from Cikgu Roszilawati saying that she is also on leave today - emergency leave. So, I contacted Cikgu Anas to take you to our computer lab. Here is what you should do today, i.e. to update the ICT notes. Write the notes according to our learning area starting from "1.2.4.2 : Explain briefly the computer crimes below:".
The following posts are all the notes - according to the learning area that you have to complete by today. If the notes is to long, please feel free to summarized it. It is your notes, not mine. You are the one who will be using it, not me.
Please pass up your book to Cikgu Anas at the end of the class.
- Pak G-
Notes:
1. I hope we don't have to repeat the 'pumping' session. I hope it is still in our mind. He ... he ... he.
2. Good luck guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment