Saturday, November 28, 2009

This Is For ALL 4 ALFA Students and PAK G

Friends,
I come up to meet you,
Tell you i'm sorry,

Friends,
You dont know,
How lovely you are,

I had to find you,
Tell you,
I need you,
Tell you,
I set you apart,

Friends,
Tell me,
Your secret,

Ask me,
Your question,
Let's go back to start,

Running in circles,
Coming in tales,
Heads are science apart,

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part,
No one ever said it,
Would be this hard,

I was just guessing,
At numbers and figures,
Ruling your puzzle apart,

Questions of science,
Science in progress,
Do not speak,
As loud as my heart,

Friends,
Tell me you love me,
Come,
And haunt me,

Running in circles,
Chasing tails,
Nobody said it was easy,
Such a shamefor us to part,

Nobody,
Said it was easy,
No one ever,
Said it would be so hard,

Just tell me,
Friends,
That we love each other,
And haunt this love,
Before we late.


~_~"

-Mohammad Firdaus Bin Ahmad
-This is for all my lovely friends...for all 4ALFA student's...

4 comments:

  1. pidot , kami doakan ksihatan ank

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting this blog.
    many interesting things, worth watching. Congratulations, all the best for you!
    a kiss directly from Romania. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dyeve,
    Thanks ... for being in this hub.
    Catatan:
    Ada yang nak berkenalan dengan Dyeve?
    Yang pasti jangan bagi malu kelas kita - what if she ask how is your study?
    Remember we are " Scholar, Sportsnab, Gentleman"
    -Pak G-

    ReplyDelete